1. The preferred day globally for binge-watching was January 1, 2017. In the US, it was January 2.
2. Mexico is the nation with essentially the most members watching Netflix each single day.
three. America is ranked 4th globally for many members to observe Netflix each single day, behind Mexico, Canada, and Peru.
four. Members watched a median of 60 motion pictures on Netflix this 12 months (that’s at the least one film per week).
5. Cumulatively, Netflix subscribers the world over watched 140 million hours of programming a day, leveling out at about one billion hours per week.
6. The very best international re-watch document was set by an American who streamed Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl 365 instances in 2017.
7. A viewer in Antarctica watched a complete season of Shameless in lower than 24 hours.
eight. Globally, the “most devoured” present was additionally American Vandal, adopted by three%, and 13 Causes Why got here in third place.
9. Within the US, the “most devoured” present (watched greater than two hours per day) was additionally American Vandal, adopted by Suburra: Blood on Rome, and Gilmore Women: A Yr within the Life.
10. Globally, the “most savored” present (watched lower than two hours per day) was The Crown, adopted by Huge Mouth, and Neo Yokio.
11. Within the US, the “most savored” present was additionally The Crown, adopted by Neo Yokio, and eventually, A Sequence of Unlucky Occasions.
12. Globally, the highest “exhibits that received us dishonest” (aka exhibits individuals watched forward of great others) had been Narcos, 13 Causes Why, and Stranger Issues.
13. Within the US, the highest “exhibits that received us dishonest” had been Orange Is The New Black, Stranger Issues, and Narcos.
14. And the highest “exhibits that introduced us collectively” (exhibits that households watched collectively most) had been Stranger Issues, 13 Causes Why, and A Sequence of Unlucky Occasions.
15. Within the US, Stranger Issues additionally topped the “exhibits that introduced us collectively.” Second place went to A Sequence of Unlucky Occasions, and third place to 13 Causes Why.