4 Gym Trainers Kena Food Poisoning After Eating 24 Oysters, Visit Toilet 20 Times

5

Buy Organic Traffic | Cheap Organic Traffic | Increase Organic Traffic | Organic Traffic


Like us on Fb for nice tales day by day!

Uncooked oysters are a prized delicacy, nevertheless it’s not advisable to eat them uncooked as there have been many instances the place customers have gotten meals poisoning after consuming uncooked or undercooked oysters. The newest one concerned 4 males from Shenzhen, China and one of many sufferers even visited the john 20 occasions that night time!

In response to China Press, the four patients are all gym trainers and they went to a seafood restaurant one night after finishing work. They had ordered a plate of lobster and two dozen grilled oysters as their supper. The next day, all four of them experienced stomachache and diarrhea – to a point where they had to seek medical attention.

Source: Kwong Wah

The on-duty doctor at the emergency department took a look at them and knew right away they were having food poisoning as their symptoms included stomachache, diarrhoea, vomiting and fever. After half an hour, specialists from another hospital were called in and the patients were seen lying on the floor while holding their stomachs.

Based on the doctor’s statement, the guys had only eaten lobsters and oysters a night before and the symptoms became apparent on the next day. One of them even went to the toilet 20 times in just three hours. He was so dehydrated that he almost couldn’t get on his feet!

The hospital has reason to believe that Norovirus was the cause of this food poisoning since this virus can normally be found in shellfish. FYI, Norovirus is a highly contagious virus that can cause sudden vomiting and diarrhea. It gets into seawater when untreated sewage water is channelled into the sea or when beachgoers use the sea as a toilet. Yuck!

Since shellfish filter seawater to obtain their food, there’s a high possibility that the virus particles can get accumulated in the body of the shellfish.

Source: ScienceNet

The authorities have launched an investigation on this case and suspects the patients may have consumed uncooked or undercooked grilled oysters that night. Get well soon guys! 

Know someone who loves shellfish? Share this article with them! Stay safe guys! 

 

Also read: Your Old Chopping Board Can Make You Sick As It Contains 200x More Bacteria Than a Toilet Seat

Your Old Dirty Chopping Board Can Contain 200 Times More Bacteria Than Your Toilet Seat - WORLD OF BUZZ 2

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

Buy Website Traffic | Cheap Website Traffic | Increase Website Traffic | Website Traffic



Source link