TOTTENHAM travel to newly-promoted Huddersfield in the Premier League for the early Saturday kick-off.
It is the first time the two sides have met in the top flight for 45 years as an in-form Harry Kane will go up against Town’s defence who have kept four clean sheets in six games.
BET £10 GET A FREE £30 BET WITH SUN BETS
What are the best odds and tips for Huddersfield vs Tottenham?
SPURS just love playing away and should pick up three more points here.
They’ve won all three league games on the road, at Newcastle, Everton and West Ham.
And they have conceded just one goal in their last six games in all competitions.
The Terriers have made a solid start but we can’t see them piercing the Spurs defence.
How can you bet against Harry Kane as first scorer? The striker is on fire and is 9/4 at Sun Bets to bag the opener.
⚽ Ian Wright’s Premier League Tips ⚽
Former striker Ian Wright selects his top tips for Saturday’s action.
“Romelu Lukaku has started exactly as you’d want a £75m signing to start.
“Not only has he scored a load of goals but he’s also silenced those questioning his link-up play and the first touch.
“He’s the only player in my mind when it comes to the first goalscorer market – and I fancy United to get loads againsrt Crystal Palace.”
BET £10 GET A FREE £30 BET ON THE PREMIER LEAGUE
What time is kick-off?
THIS one will be held at the Kirkless Stadium in Huddersfield on Saturday September 30.
The game gets underway at 12.30pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
YOU can watch the game live on Sky Sports Football, with coverage starting at 12pm.
Or stay with us here on SunSport where we will have a LIVE blog for this game and the rest of the afternoon’s Premier League action.
What is the team news?
THE TERRIERS have a number of injury worries, with Danny Williams, Kasey Palmer and Colin Quaner all ruled out.
Steve Mounie hasn’t played since the defeat to West Ham but may be back in contention after a heel injury.
For Spurs, they welcome back Dele Alli after his midweek suspension, but Mousa Dembele and Erik Lamela remain out.
Christian Eriksen was also out against APOEL but should return from a minor illness.
- This is the first top-flight meeting between Huddersfield and Spurs since March 1972, when the sides shared a 1-1 draw at Leeds Road.
- In fact, it will be the first competitive meeting between the sides in 45 years – they met in the League Cup in September 1972 at White Hart Lane, with Spurs winning 2-1 with goals from Alan Gilzean and Martin Chivers.
- The Terriers haven’t lost a home league match against Spurs since April 1954, when they went down 5-2 – Alf Ramsey featured for Spurs that day.
- Tottenham have won each of their opening three league away games this season. The last time that they won their opening four on the road in a league campaign was in 1960-61 (winning their first eight away games).
- Since Mauricio Pochettino took charge in 2014-15, Tottenham have won more points versus newly-promoted teams than any other Premier League side (55).
- Huddersfield have kept four clean sheets in their opening six Premier League games of the season – the only previous newly-promoted side to do this were Blackburn Rovers in 1992-93 with Rovers going on to keep a fifth in their seventh match of that season.
- Tottenham Hotspur have won all four of their early Saturday afternoon kickoffs in the Premier League in 2017 so far; winning three of them by a 4-0 scoreline and the other 3-2 vs West Ham last weekend.
- Harry Kane has scored 25 Premier League goals in 2017 so far – this is the highest goal tally by a player in the Premier League during a single calendar year before October 1st.
- Huddersfield could be the 26th different opponent that Harry Kane has faced in the Premier League – he’s scored against 24 of the previous 25, only failing to score against Cardiff City (two apps).
- Harry Kane’s only previous career appearance at the John Smith’s Stadium came in February 2011 when he was on loan at Leyton Orient – Kane was substituted on, scored and was then sent off, which remains his only red card in all competitions.