IT WOULD take a brave punter to oppose Manchester City in this one.
Pep Guardiola’s side are as short as 1/3 with Sun Bets to beat Bournemouth at the Vitality Stadium.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: BET £10 ON MAYWEATHER v McGREGOR GET A FREE £20/£30 BET
Check back here later for our expert’s full betting preview for the Premier League game, which kicks off on Saturday at 12.45pm and is live on Sky Sports.
Until then, our stat pack should give you an early steer in your weekend betting plan.
Bournemouth v Man City betting stats preview
- Eddie Howe’s side have lost all four of their Premier League meetings with Man City with a combined scoreline of 1-15.
- Manchester City are one of only two clubs to have won away at Bournemouth in both 2015-16 and 2016-17 in the Premier League (the other being Chelsea).
- Bournemouth have faced Manchester City on 10 occasions in league football previously, but haven’t won any of these games (W0 D2 L8).
- The Cherries have a 0% win ratio against five different clubs in league football (Arsenal, Man City, Spurs, Wimbledon & Kidderminster) & Manchester City are the team that they have faced the most without winning (10 games).
- Bournemouth have lost both of their opening two Premier League games this season – they haven’t lost their first three league games in a campaign since 1994-95 in the third tier.
- The Cherries have won just one of their previous nine Premier League matches in the month of August and have picked up just five points from these games (W1 D2 L6).
- Manchester City have won eight and drawn one of their Premier League matches in the month of August since 2015-16.
- Manchester City have had a possession figure of at least 55% in all 40 of their Premier League games under Pep Guardiola. Their two games so far this season have seen them post 78.2% (vs Brighton) and 65.3% (vs Everton).
- Sergio Aguero has scored in seven successive Premier League away appearances – only one player has enjoyed a better run than this in the competition; Robin van Persie with a nine-game run between December 2010 and May 2011.
- Raheem Sterling has scored five Premier League goals against Bournemouth; more than versus any other club in the competition. This includes his only Premier League hat-trick, netted in October 2015 at the Etihad Stadium.
More TV betting previews