Bride with nut allergic reaction passed away at wedding party after consuming dessert

    Alexandra Erokhova, 25, (right) holding a bunch of flowers

    Revealed: The Secrets our Clients Used to Earn $3 Billion

    Alexandra Erokhova, 25, had actually experienced a nut allergic reaction considering that youth (Picture: MK)

    A bride-to-be passed away at her wedding party after entering into anaphylactic shock ’caused by a nut allergic reaction’, it has actually been reported.

    Alexandra Erokhova, 25, started to ‘suffocate at the table’ after consuming a ‘sweet dish’ following her weddings. Other visitors hurried over to help her and an ambulance was contacted us to the banquet hall at Tsaritsyno Palace, in Moscow, Russia.

    Paramedics then worked to resuscitate the bride-to-be however they were not able to conserve her, Russian media reports. Her death is now being examined by cops.

    Ms Erokhova had actually studied banking and financing at the elite Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration in Moscow.

    Alexandra Erokhova as a teenager

    The bride-to-be, envisioned as a teen, might not be conserved by medics (Credits: MK)

    Tsaritsyno Museum. Big Palace

    She consumed the meal throughout a reception at Tsaritsyno Palace, in Moscow, Russia (Picture: Tsaritsyno Museum)

    She had actually suffered a nut allergic reaction considering that she was a kid and her household stated this had actually been interacted to personnel catering the wedding event beforehand.

    However, nuts were supposedly discovered in the meal she had actually been consuming and physicians validated she had actually entered into anaphylactic shock.

    It is unidentified whether she was recommended and brought epinephrine due to her allergic reactions.

    Get in touch with our news group by emailing us at

    For more stories like this, examine our news page.

    Covid Free

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.