Everyone knows that getting a Starbucks from time to time can actually do the soul some good. However that wasn’t the case for this unlucky buyer who ended up discovering a cockroach on the backside of her iced mocha!
That’s proper. A cockroach.
Wan Nuraisya had gone to the outlet in Malacca Raya and ordered an iced mocha on the 23rd of August. Nonetheless, she discovered a disgusting shock on the backside of her cup when she reached house!
She instantly despatched her good friend a message:
How gross! Her good friend then posted up the image on twitter, and tagged Starbucks headquarters to get a response.
The next day, Starbucks Malaysia responded to the twitter thread stating that they despatched Wan a message on Fb regarding the subject.
Nonetheless, in keeping with Wan, when she made a grievance to the outlet, she was informed that whereas the workers had checked the CCTV, they had been unable to obviously see what was inside her drink.
She mentioned that each one she was given was an apology, with nothing in black and white stating that they’d rectified or acknowledged the issue!
Some netizens who noticed the viral picture informed her that she ought to get compensation of free drinks for the remainder of the 12 months
However one other commented:
Nicely, he has some extent!
Most individuals who examine this incident shared their disgust. I, myself, will NOT be capable of dwell understanding I completed a drink with a full grownup sized cockroach in there T_T.
Wan talked about that whereas she insisted on correct paper documentation of the incident, her request was not obliged! She was nevertheless compensated with a free drink, cake, and a voucher for her troubles.
Nonetheless she praised the outlet consultant for making the hassle to fulfill up along with her and present her the CCTV footage of the drink.
Lesson discovered people, pay attention to what’s in your drink! You by no means know what you could discover on the backside that might have you ever swearing off espresso without end!
Additionally learn: Starbucks Malaysia Points Apology to Lady Who Discovered Silica Gel in Her Drink