CONOR McGregor has revealed his upcoming Notorious documentary will be in cinemas worldwide NEXT MONTH.
The UFC star confirmed tonight that the much-anticipated flick will be in cinemas in Ireland and the UK on November 1.
It will hit the US and Canada on November 8, before Australia and New Zealand on November 9.
The new feature was filmed over four years and will be the all-access account of “Conor’s meteoric rise from claiming benefits and living in his parents’ spare room in Dublin to claiming multiple championship UFC belts and seven figure pay-packets in Las Vegas.”
The new trailer gives fans a glimpse of the Dubliner’s relationship with longtime love Dee Devlin and tracks his road to UFC success.
The couple – who became parents in May when they welcomed Conor Junior – have been relaxing after McGregor’s defeat to Floyd Mayweather back in August.
UFC star Tony Ferguson to dedicate Las Vegas title fight to victims of shooting
Paulie Malignaggi slams Conor McGregor saying, ‘I’ll knock his a** out’
‘OFFER STILL STANDS’
WWE chief Stephanie McMahon tells Ronda Rousey her offer still stands
Ronda Rousey’s pal Shayna Baszler quits UFC to join WWE and ‘break girls in half’
UFC 216 preview
When is UFC 216 – Tony Ferguson vs Kevin Lee? TV and undercard information
Conor McGregor vs Paulie Malignaggi must happen, says sparring ref Joe Cortez
‘a city so close to my heart’
UFC superstar Conor McGregor devastated by Las Vegas shooting
‘this is our city’
UFC donate £750,000 to families affected by deadly Las Vegas shooting
Conor McGregor insists he would beat Floyd Mayweather if they meet in a rematch
LET’S GET IT ON
Conor McGregor wanted to fight Paulie Malignaggi – inside the octagon
Michael Bisping says he will KO GSP in one round with help from spies
The new mum and dad jetted to Ibiza for a close pals’ wedding bash soon after the Vegas fight and continued the celebrations on a massive yacht.
The release date announcement comes just days after incredible footage emerged of the UFC kingpin’s fancy footwork – aged seven.
McGregor revealed earlier this week he was devastated by the attack in Las Vegas and is praying for the victims.
The MMA superstar made his boxing debut in Sin City in August and has had five of his UFC battles in America’s gambling Mecca.
The Irishman usually moves his life to Las Vegas for around a month before a fight, acclimatising and training in his adopted home.
The fighter said: “Absolutely devastated upon hearing the news in Las Vegas, a city with so much energy and life.
“A city of celebration and enjoyment, a city so close to my heart.
“I pray for all the victims, their families, and everyone affected by this senseless act of violence.”
When is Argentina vs Peru and what TV channel is it on?
England fans snub Slovenia clash at Wembley in their THOUSANDS
DEAD MAN RISING
WWE confirm the legendary Undertaker is making a comeback out of retirement
England 1 Slovenia 0
Kane grabs late winner as Three Lions book World Cup spot in Russia
PSG to use Neymar friendship to lure Alexis Sanchez and sell Edinson Cavani
Devante Cole has inherited knack of scoring goals from United dad Andrew
JACK’S THE MAN
Man City and rivals United eye New York City’s England U21 ace Jack Harrison
Dar to dream
Who is Dario Benedetto and why is he starting for Argentina against Peru?
Double yer money
Chelsea aiming to DOUBLE revenue in next ten years with dual sponsor