This pooch discovered itself in fairly a predicament final week.
Florida firefighters had been compelled to make use of the Jaws of Life after a Rottweiler pet acquired her head caught in a cinder block on Saturday.
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
Fifi, the 6-month-old Rottweiler, was reportedly “sniffing round her residence” within the Hastings space in St. Johns County when she turned caught in one of many cinder block holes, St. Johns County Fireplace Rescue wrote on Fb.
Firefighters had been referred to as to the scene after the house owners had been unable to free Fifi from the outlet.
Deputies arrived and tried to free Fifi with cleaning soap and water, however had been unable to tug the pup’s head free.
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE FOX LIFESTYLE NEWS
Quickly after, “personnel from Station eight arrived” on the home and had been in a position to free Fifi by utilizing the hydraulic Jaws of Life to crack the block into a number of items.
Fifi was reportedly unhurt.