On Monday, LinkedIn unveiled its new Clever Hiring Expertise—a platform that locations its three core hiring instruments below one roof. LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Jobs, and Pipeline Builder will be part of forces below the Clever Hiring Expertise to create a extra seamless hiring course of for recruiters and job seekers alike, in accordance with a Monday press name.
SEE: Social media coverage (Tech Professional Analysis)
The brand new platform is scheduled to launch in late summer season 2019, and can function 15 product enhancements. John Jersin, vp of product for LinkedIn Expertise Options and Careers, outlined a couple of of these options in the course of the name:
- Really helpful candidates: By monitoring the kind of qualities and recruiters are searching for in a particular position, LinkedIn will have the ability to routinely recommend related candidates within the Really helpful Candidates tab. The options solely get smarter over time as LinkedIn learns what candidates you select to work together with, mentioned Jersin on the decision.
- Shared InMails: Recruiting groups will have the ability to collaborate extra effectively with Shared InMails, a function that enables all crew members to see the corporate’s communication historical past with a candidate and add notes. Recruiters may also share particular messages with coworkers by tagging them with @mentions.
- Closing the loop: With a brand new bulk reject function, recruiters can expedite the hiring course of. By clicking the “reject and ship message” button of their Functions tab, the candidates shall be notified, individually or in bulk, that they’re now not being thought of within the hiring course of.
- Slide-in profile function: This function helps recruiters extra simply assessment candidates, eliminating the necessity to toggle forwards and backwards between pages, or open a brand new tab. Beneath Recruiting instruments, the slide-in profile function may also have a spot for recruiters so as to add notes.
- Instantaneous job notifications: Beginning in the present day, LinkedIn will notify certified candidates searching for a job in regards to the newest job postings, in actual time.
“We anticipate the simplification and integration between our merchandise will make the lifetime of a recruiter that a lot simpler,” mentioned Jersin on the decision. “They’re able to reinvest that point financial savings into different elements of the hiring course of.”
LinkedIn has made a variety of updates prior to now yr to enhance its usefulness to job seekers and recruiters, together with the choice to seek for jobs by wage vary or skill to work remotely.
To be taught extra about the best way to make your resume interesting to tech hiring managers, try this TechRepublic article.
The massive takeaways for tech leaders:
- LinkedIn will merge its LinkedIn Recruiter, LinkedIn Jobs, and Pipeline Builder capabilities below a brand new Clever Hiring Expertise platform. — LinkedIn, 2019
- The brand new platform will embody greater than 15 product enhancements, together with really helpful candidates, shared InMails, closing the loop, slide-in profile, and immediate job notifications. — LinkedIn, 2019