THE IDEA: For those who’ve by no means had Manischewitz earlier than, I don’t advocate it. In case you have, you’ll understand it tastes sort of like if airplane wine and cough syrup had a child. It’s very candy — however it additionally prices about $eight, so it will get the job carried out. If Manischewitz is a staple in your vacation desk, then this sangria recipe will (hopefully) flip it into an fulfilling big-batch social gathering drink. I take into account myself to be considerably of a sangria ~connoisseur~ as a result of I drink numerous it, so I concocted a Manischewitz model myself.
Here is the recipe I used:
• 1 bottle Manischewitz wine
• 2 Honeycrisp apples, chopped
• half of bag contemporary cranberries
• 1 750 ml bottle dry, onerous glowing cider (like E.Z Orchards)
• 1/four cup orange liquor or brandy
• 1 bottle membership soda