Hours earlier than the fourth season of Grace and Frankie began streaming on Netflix, Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin appeared on Bravo’s Watch What Occurs Dwell With Andy Cohen Thursday. At 80 and 78 years previous, the residing legends have seen all of it—and that is why Andy Cohen needed to know if the celebs have completed all of it, too. So, he requested them to play a recreation of “By no means Have I Ever.”
Cohen learn a sequence of questions, asking the duo to drink if that they had completed any of the next:
• “By no means have I ever been excessive or drunk at an award present.”
• “By no means have I ever confronted a critic for writing a nasty evaluation.”
• “By no means have I ever lied to get an appearing position.”
• “By no means have I ever attached with a fan again within the day.
• “By no means have I ever handed gasoline in the course of a scene.”
• “By no means have I ever gone to see my very own film on my own in a movie show.”
For sure, the actresses might’ve in all probability used one other spherical of drinks after the sport ended. In the identical episode, Cohen additionally requested Fonda if she has ever tried ayahuasca or molly. Although she has completed each, Fonda admitted, “I do not like all of it. I like hashish to fall asleep.”
Throughout the after-show, Cohen requested them to share their greatest reminiscences of the 1980 hit 9 to five.
“After we received stoned,” Fonda stated.
Tomlin clarified, “We did not actually get stoned, although.”
“No,” Fonda admitted, “however we acted very properly!”
(E! and Bravo are each members of the NBCUniversal household.)