Manchester United visit the John Smith’s Stadium for the first time on Saturday afternoon.
Hosts Huddersfield have tasted a dose of Premier League reality after their fast start and haven’t enjoyed victory in six games, losing 2-0 last time out at Swansea.
BET £10 GET A FREE £30 BET WITH SUN BETS
Before that, Tottenham dismantled them 4-0 at a canter.
Jose Mourinho’s vistors are yet to lose in the league this season and have conceded just TWICE – the best of any team in the division.
What time is kick-off?
THIS one is being played on Saturday October 21 at the John Smiths Stadium in Huddersfield.
Kick-off is at the traditional 3pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
SADLY you can’t watch this game live on TV in the UK.
You can always stay with us here on SunSport and follow our dedicated LIVE blog covering all the 3pm kick-offs.
What is the team news?
HUDDERSFIELD are hoping to welcome back top-scorer and record signing Steve Mounie who hasn’t featured since the loss to West Ham.
Kasey Palmer and Michael Hefele aren’t due back until at least November, whilst Aaron Mooy will slot back into his midfield role after starting on the bench in South Wales due to his exploits with Australia.
Jose Mourinho continues to bemoan his injuries in midfield, with no Michael Carrick, Paul Pogba or Marouane Fellaini at his disposal.
Marcus Rashford picked up a knock against Benfica, but Phil Jones is set to be in contention for a start.
- This will be the first meeting between these sides since the top-flight campaign of 1971-72, with Manchester United winning both games that season.
- Indeed, the Red Devils are unbeaten in their last 10 league games against Huddersfield (W7 D3 L0), since a 2-3 away defeat in March 1952.
- Before 2017-18, two of the last five clubs in their debut Premier League season have beaten Manchester United at home – Burnley in 2009-10 and Bournemouth in 2015-16.
- Since losing 4-0 to Chelsea on MD9 last season, Manchester United have conceded fewer goals (19) and kept more clean sheets (21) in the Premier League than any side to have played in both seasons.
- The Red Devils have kept seven clean sheets in their first eight Premier League games this season – no side in top-flight history has ever kept eight clean sheets in their first nine games of a season. The only other side to keep seven in their first eight were Jose Mourinho’s Chelsea side in 2004-05.
- Huddersfield have failed to score in four consecutive games in all competitions for the first time since August 2004 – they last went five matches without scoring back in October 2002.
- Since Jose Mourinho took charge of Man Utd, the Red Devils have been outrun in 40 of their 46 Premier League matches, more than any other team. However, only Chelsea (106), Spurs (103) and Man City (100) have actually won more points than Man Utd in this period (89 – level with Liverpool).
- Jose Mourinho has lost only two of his 39 previous Premier League games against newly-promoted sides (W33 D4); both with Chelsea against Crystal Palace in 2013-14, and Bournemouth in 2015-16.
- Romelu Lukaku has failed to score in 17 of his last 24 Premier League games against newly-promoted teams.
- Lukaku has scored a Premier League goal versus the “big six” on average every 289 minutes, compared to one every 136 minutes against the rest of the Premier League.