TOTTENHAM welcome struggling Bournemouth to Wembley on Saturday looking for a third straight Premier League win.
But their excellent recent form has so far been confined to away games with Mauricio Pochettino’s men yet to win a league game at Wembley.
In Harry Kane they have one of the world’s most inform strikers, with the forward netting 15 times in his last 13 games.
Bournemouth travel here winless on the road and have got off to a poor start, second bottom of the league and struggling at both ends of the field.
What time is kick-off?
THIS one takes place on Saturday October 14 at Wembley Stadium.
Kick-off is at 3pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
SADLY this game isn’t being broadcast live in the UK.
But you can stay with us right here on SunSport and follow our dedicated Premier League blog from 2pm.
What is the team news?
- Tottenham have yet to lose to Bournemouth in league competition, winning three and drawing one of their four Premier League meetings to date, while netting 12 goals in the process (six by Harry Kane).
- Bournemouth’s only competitive victory over Tottenham came in an FA Cup clash in 1956-57, with the Cherries progressing from their 5th round match (3-1).
- Bournemouth’s only previous trip to Wembley was in April 1998 in the Football League Trophy final against Grimsby – they lost 2-1 in extra-time, with Eddie Howe playing the full 120 minutes for the Cherries.
- Spurs have failed to win their opening three home league games of the season for the first time since 2008-09 (they failed to win their first four at home in 2008-09).
- If Spurs fail to win this match then they’ll become the first team in Football League history to win each of their opening four away games in a league season but fail to win any of their opening four home matches.
- Since they were promoted to the top-flight in 2015, Bournemouth (42) have dropped more points from winning positions than any other Premier League team.
- Harry Kane has had 22 shots (with seven on target) in home Premier League games this season without finding the net. In comparison. Kane has also had 22 shots with nine on target and found the net six times away from home.
- Kane’s last 13 Premier League goals have all come away from home, a joint-record Premier League run of consecutive scoring without scoring in a home game along with Ryan Giggs, who scored 13 goals in a row away from home between May 2001 – February 2003, before ending his run in April 2003 against Liverpool at Old Trafford.
- The only other player to score as many as six Premier League goals in his first four away games of a season but score none in his first four at home was Alan Shearer in 1993-94.
- Harry Kane has scored 36 competitive goals in 2017 from 147 shots, compared to Bournemouth netting 36 times from 371 shots overall.
- No defender has provided more Premier League assists than Kieran Trippier (8) since August 2016, with six of those eight assists resulting in Harry Kane goals.
- Jermain Defoe has averaged a goal every 798 minutes versus Tottenham Hotspur in the Premier League, his worst ratio against all the 36 sides that he’s scored against in the competition.