CHELSEA travel to Stoke this weekend looking to condemn Mark Hughes’ side to a third-straight Premier League defeat.
Antonio Conte’s champions have dropped points twice this season already, crashing to an shock 3-2 opening day loss at home to Burnley before last week’s draw with Arsenal.
But on the road they’ve been superb, taking maximum points from difficult trips to Tottenham and Leicester.
Stoke began well with a 1-0 win over the Gunners, but have faltered since and haven’t won in four games.
They got a credible draw with Manchester United yet couldn’t follow that up in Newcastle, where they crashed to a 2-1 defeat, before losing midweek to Bristol City in the Carabao Cup.
⚽Stoke v Chelsea: The Analyst’s best bet⚽
MY GRAPHIC shows exactly why Eden Hazard will score against Stoke, writes DANNY HIGGINBOTHAM.
The Belgian is set to make his first Premier League appearance of the season – and will link up well with Alvaro Morata.
Chelsea’s wing-backs play wide – which will pull Stoke’s three-man defence apart – allowing Hazard free reign.
Add it to your betslip: Eden Hazard to score anytime, 6/4
What time is kick-off?
THE game takes place on Saturday 23 September at the Bet365 Stadium.
Kick-off is at the proper time for football – 3pm.
Which TV channel can I watch it on?
THIS game isn’t available to watch live on TV in the UK.
You can stay with us here on SunSport and follow the action with our LIVE blog, whilst Match of the Day will provide highlights at 10.30pm on BBC One.
What is the team news?
Conte has similar issues, with David Luiz out through suspension after his sending off against Arsenal.
Eden Hazard terrorised Nottingham Forest in midweek and is almost certain to start.
- Stoke City have suffered 13 Premier League defeats against Chelsea in the Premier League; more than they have against any other opponent.
- Chelsea have won seven of their last eight Premier League away matches (W7 D0 L1), scoring at least two goals in six of these wins.
- Chelsea need a point in this game to reach 1800 Premier League points (currently 1799) – only Arsenal (1829) and Manchester United (2034) have more in the competition.
- Stoke have only won one of their last 10 Premier League home games against the ‘big six’ clubs (D3 L6), however, they did record a win against Arsenal in their first home game of the season.
- Chelsea have been given as many red cards in their last five Premier League games (3) as they had in their previous 73.
- The Blues have also committed a league-high 68 fouls in the Premier League after five matchdays of 2017-18.
- Mark Hughes will be facing Chelsea for the 24th time in the Premier League as a manager; he has lost more times (15) and conceded more goals (43) against the Blues than any other club.
- Cesc Fabregas has provided seven Premier League assists against Stoke; only against Tottenham Hotspur has the Spaniard managed more in the competition (11).
- Willian has scored four Premier League goals against Stoke City; more than he has against any other opponent in the competition.
- Xherdan Shaqiri and Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting have combined to create nine goalscoring chances for one another in the Premier League this season – only Spurs’ Harry Kane and Christian Eriksen (10) have combined more often.