ENGLAND WOMEN are busy getting ready for this summer time’s Ladies’s World Cup in France.
Phil Neville’s aspect have excessive hopes for the event and tackle among the world’s greatest within the lead up.
What are the upcoming England fixtures?
England have introduced their ‘Highway to France’ collection with video games between April and June:
- Friday, April 5: England Zero-1 Canada – REPORT
- Tuesday, April 9: England vs Spain, The Power Verify County Floor, Swindon City FC, 7pm KO
- Saturday, Might 25: England vs Denmark, Banks’ Stadium, Wallsall FC, 3pm KO
- Saturday, June 1: England vs New Zealand, AMEX Stadium Brighton & Hove Albion FC, 1pm KO
Which channel is it on and might I stay stream it?
The BBC shall be exhibiting all of the Lionesses’ video games within the run-up to the event.
The primary recreation towards Canada shall be stay on BBC four and on BBC On-line.
- England vs Canada – BBC4
- England vs Spain – BBC2
- England vs Denmark – BBC1
- England vs New Zealand – BBC1
What’s the squad?
Goalkeepers: Karen Bardsley, Mary Earps, Ellie Roebuck, Carly Telford
Defenders: Millie Vibrant, Lucy Bronze, Rachel Daly, Alex Greenwood, Steph Houghton, Abbie McManus, Demi Stokes, Leah Williamson
Midfielders: Karen Carney, Jade Moore, Jill Scott, Lucy Staniforth, Georgia Stanway, Keira Walsh
Forwards: Toni Duggan, Fran Kirby, Beth Mead, Nikita Parris, Jodie Taylor, Chioma Ubogagu, Ellen White
When is the Ladies’s World Cup?
The event shall be held between June 5 and July 7, 2019.
France is internet hosting the event, with the ultimate being held on the Olympic Stadium in Lyon.
England’s group D video games:
- Sunday, June 9: England vs Scotland, Allianz Enviornment, 6pm KO
- Friday, June 14: England vs Argentina, Stade Oceane, 9pm KO
- Wednesday, June 19: Japan vs England, Allianz Rivera, 9pm KO