MAN CITY stars brazenly mocked rivals Manchester United with a dressing room chant, following their victory over Tottenham.
A video of Metropolis’s gamers singing ‘Park the bus, park the bus, Man United’ was posted to social media by a good friend of Benjamin Mendy.
The clip got here after Metropolis moved 14 factors clear on the prime of the Premier League following an excellent Four-1 win over Tottenham.
United supervisor Jose Mourinho sparked a dressing room brawl after the Manchester derby final week when he confronted Metropolis gamers about their loud music.
Punches – and cartons of milk – have been thrown as gamers and employees from each golf equipment obtained concerned.
Metropolis coach Mikel Arteta was left with a reduce above the attention after he was hit by the door.
Now, after the win over Spurs, Metropolis gamers have been seen throwing one other jibe at their native rivals.
Forfana Diacko, a pal of Mendy, captured gamers within the Etihad dressing room singing numerous chants.
United boss had accused Metropolis gamers of missing respect after their 2-1 win at Outdated Trafford final week.
He confronted goalkeeper Ederson earlier than the scenario escalated.
This video will solely serve to see tensions between the 2 golf equipment enhance.
There had been anger from Metropolis after United refused them permission to movie for the documentary the membership is producing on Amazon.
- Jose Mourinho walks in the direction of the officers’ dressing room to confront referee Michael Oliver
- He was livid having seen a TV replay of Ander Herrera’s penalty attraction
- As he handed the open door of the away dressing room, he will get right into a shouting match with goalkeeper Ederson, with the Metropolis squad taking part in loud music
- The pair argued in Portuguese after which English
- Mourinho screams on the Metropolis squad: “Shut up. You’ve got gained nothing but”
- Gamers and employees from either side concerned with punches thrown – though none landed
- Elbows do discover the mark
- Vincent Kompany lurches in the direction of Mourinho and his employees
- Romelu Lukaku makes an attempt to climb previous United employees to slam dunk Metropolis rivals
- Mourinho virtually loses his stability within the melee
- The Portuguese is then squirted with water by Metropolis employees, whereas cartons of milk are thrown at him
- Mikel Arteta suffers a reduce above his eye – however the two golf equipment agree this was attributable to him banging his head on the door, NOT by Lukaku throwing a bottle
Yesterday, Metropolis prolonged their document breaking successful run to 16 matches with the convincing win in opposition to Spurs.
Ilkay Gundogan opened the scoring earlier than the good Kevin De Bruyne scored with a ferocious left-footed strike.
Raheem Sterling scored twice to take his tally to the season to 15.