Man Scratches Mosquito Bite On His Face, Contracts Deadly infection & Almost Dies

2

Buy Website Traffic | Increase Website Traffic | SEO Backlinks | Alexa Ranking


Like us on Fb for nice tales day by day!

Mosquito bites are irritating and annoying however usually, it’s fairly a traditional incidence. Nonetheless, this 67-year-old man nearly died after a superbly regular mosquito chunk went terribly flawed. The person, recognized as Hu was on trip in Hainan when he received bitten by a mosquito one evening on his cheek whereas he was sleeping.

Man Suffers From Life-Threatening Infection After Scratching Mosquito Bite On His Face - WORLD OF BUZZ

Supply: ET Today

According to ET Today, after he felt the bite start to itch on his cheek, he unconsciously started scratching it in his sleep. When he woke up, he felt that his face and eyes were slightly swollen but didn’t think anything of it. Three days later, he started to feel something was not right as his face got more swollen and there was even pus oozing out from the mosquito bite. 

Shocked, he immediately went to a Hainan hospital for treatment but his condition did not get better. He quickly flew back home to his local hospital in Shenyang for treatment. The doctor said that Hu’s mosquito bite had swollen so terribly that he couldn’t open his eye, while his nose and mouth were out of place.

Man Suffers From Life-Threatening Infection After Scratching Mosquito Bite On His Face - WORLD OF BUZZ 1

Source: Sina

The doctor examined him and found that there was a 5cm long wound on his face. He said that Hu had contracted an infection from Hu’s mosquito bite and the swelling was due to an infection from the wound. The situation was so serious that the doctor said Hu’s facial skin was suffering from necrosis.

This was a very serious condition and could prove to be life-threatening as it may deteriorate into sepsis and intracranial infection if not treated promptly, so the doctor immediately started treating Hu’s illness. Fortunately, Hu’s treatment was successful and he began to recover after that.

Man Suffers From Life-Threatening Infection After Scratching Mosquito Bite On His Face - WORLD OF BUZZ 2

Source: ET Today

The doctor advised others to be careful about scratching mosquito bites especially those on the face as it was very easy to get infected. He explained that this is especially during hot weather because if you scratch the bite and it becomes an open wound, sweat, sebum and dirt from the facial skin can easily cause an infection. He added that if you see any skin ulceration or develop a fever you should seek medical attention as soon as possible.

Whoa, that’s scary! Be careful everyone!

Also read: Malaysian Toddler Experiences Red & Itchy Body After Mother Forgot to Disinfect Baby Chair

Malaysian Toddler Experiences Red & Itchy Body After Mother Forgot to Disinfect Baby Chair - WORLD OF BUZZ 2

Rocket WOBLike us on Facebook for great stories daily!

Buy Website Traffic | Increase Website Traffic | SEO Backlinks | Alexa Ranking



Source link