Belgian midfielder limped off during Wednesday’s 1-0 win over Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park
MOUSA DEMBELE could miss out on Sunday’s North London derby through injury.
The Tottenham midfield ace limped off the pitch shortly before half-time of Spurs’ 1-0 win over Crystal Palace and did not return after the break.
But Mauricio Pochettino could be boosted by the return of left-back Danny Rose.
Keep up to date with all the latest news, gossip, rumours and done deals in SunSport’s live transfer blog
The England left-back has been out since January with a knee injury.
Arsenal are sweating on the fitness of centre-back Laurent Koscielny.
The Frenchman suffered a knee KO against Leicester but made it through the game.
Shkodran Mustafi (thigh) is doubtful to play.
Keeper David Ospina could return to face Spurs as he recovers from a muscular problem
Tottenham: Lloris, Walker, Dier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Davies, Wanyama, Alli, Son, Eriksen, Kane
Arsenal: Cech, Bellerin, Gabriel, Holding, Monreal, Gibbs, Coquelin, Xhaka, Walcott, Ozil, Sanchez
What TV channel is it on?
Tottenham take on Arsenal at White Hart Lane on April 30, with kick-off scheduled for 4.30pm.
The match will be shown live on Sky Sports 1, with coverage starting at 4.15pm.
Alternatively, you can follow all the action and goals as they fly in on our live blog from 3.30pm.
Premier League form guide
There’s no doubt Tottenham head into the game as favourites.
But Arsenal have the chance to redeem themselves somewhat by spoiling their rivals’ title chase.
Both teams will be going hell for leather, but Spurs are more comfortable in their tactics and are full of confidence.
Tottenham 3 – 1 Arsenal
- Tottenham are unbeaten in each of their last five league encounters with Arsenal (W1 D4); they’ve never gone six consecutive league games without defeat against the Gunners.
- Arsenal have got on the scoresheet in 22 of their last 23 visits to White Hart Lane in all competitions, only drawing a blank in a 0-0 draw in February 2009.
- Mauricio Pochettino is the first ever Tottenham manager to remain unbeaten in his first five top-flight north London Premier League derbies.
- Arsene Wenger has gone five league games without a win against Spurs for the first time in his career.
- Harry Kane has scored in four consecutive Premier League appearances against Arsenal, netting five goals in the process. No Spurs player has scored more goals versus Arsenal in the Premier League than Kane (5 – level with Gareth Bale).
- Kane is the first Englishman to score 20+ goals in three consecutive Premier League seasons since Alan Shearer (four seasons between 1993/94 and 1996/97).
- Only Liverpool v Spurs (140) has seen more Premier League goals than the north London derby (139) – Chelsea v Spurs also 139.
- This will be Arsene Wenger’s 50th north London derby in charge of Arsenal (W22 D20 L7) – the Gunners have scored more goals against Spurs than they have against any other side under the Frenchman (92).
- On 24 occasions in this Premier League clash has the team that scored first not gone on to win the game; more than in any other Premier League fixture (eight losses, 16 draws).