Rattling, that was an in depth name!
The netizen shared that they were fast asleep when the incident happened. They heard a loud “pop”and as soon as they woke up, the netizen realised that their curtain and pillow was on fire. So, the netizen immediately turned off the switch connected to the charger device and threw the phone on the floor. The whole house was filled with smoke because of the fire.
The netizen said that luckily they were saved by the younger sibling, who heard the netizen scream and quickly opened the door. Thankfully nothing bad happened to the netizen, but they advised the public not to charge smartphones overnight because things could seriously go wrong. The netizen then said that they still feel the chills going down their spine when thinking about what happened.
That said, guys, remember not to charge your phone overnight and make sure you use original products that are designated for your phone.
Also read: 7yo Dies in Fire From Phone Charger Explosion, Firefighters Blamed for Taking Their Time to Arrive