NEYMAR humiliated Barcelona new boy Nelson Semedo with this nutmeg in his first training session – and that led to their Miami bust-up.
Semedo had just completed his £26.8million transfer from Benfica when he was made a fool of by the Brazil star.
And it looked like that was the catalyst for their clash during training in America.
The pair squared up and Neymar – who is at the centre of a proposed world-record £195million move to Paris Saint-Germain – had to be held back by Sergio Busquets.
The warring duo came face-to-face on side of the pitch and Neymar stormed off, lashing at balls and throwing his bib to the floor in anger.
And now it appears the whole fracas stemmed from Semedo’s embarrassment in training.
The pair’s Miami fight was in stark contrast to earlier in the session when the Samba boy couldn’t keep the smile off his face alongside Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.
Neymar appeared relaxed and to be in a good mood while playing with the other two thirds of MSN.
However, reports last night claimed he had agreed a five-year deal with the Ligue 1 side.
And Barca president Josep Maria Bartomeu has given the green light to Neymar’s move by saying the club are powerless to stop players leaving.
Neymar – who was recently cleared of tax evasion – has long been targeted by the Qatari-backed club and the star’s dad has even hinted at a move.
On top of that, reports yesterday said PSG had started making moves to have the player’s name on the back of their shirts and that a Qatar Football Association official had confirmed the transfer was a done deal.
Paris Saint-Germain had initially baulked at the £352m package needed to sign Neymar.
But it appears they have now pulled out all the stops in their bid to sign the man whose winner gave Jose Mourinho’s Man United side their first loss on their US tour.
And it has now emerged that Neymar has pulled out of a scheduled autograph session “due to the player and his staff being involved in a transfer”.
A statement from the travel company which organised the meet and greet read: “Neymar and his team are busy solving problems on a transfer, they could not guarantee his presence on July 31 in Shanghai.”
Barcelona look to be preparing for life without Neymar with their pursuit of Liverpool’s Philippe Coutinho.
Jurgen Klopp’s side insist Neymar’s fellow countryman has not asked to leave despite talks going on between the club and his representatives over a rumoured £89m deal.
And Nou Camp chiefs may have to dig deeper into their pockets anyway with Liverpool putting a £134m price tag on their star man.
Most read in football
NEY SAYS YAY
Neymar gives go-ahead for stunning £195m PSG switch on £500,000 a week as he ‘feels unhappy and in Lionel Messi’s shadow at Barcelona’
BLUES SAND STORM
Chelsea boss Antonio Conte poised to up bid for Juventus left-back Alex Sandro to world record £61million
Arsenal set to finally land Monaco star Thomas Lemar in £45million deal as French champs cave in
Jav a guess
Who is the mystery brunette West Ham newboy Javier Hernandez is posing alongside in this photo?
ANT’S FULL ENGLISH
Antonio Conte plots £50m double swoop for England stars Ross Barkley and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to bolster ‘home-grown’ quota
Kieran Gibbs set to leave Arsenal after being left out of Emirates Cup squad by boss Arsene Wenger