Race 2 – 12:35PM 2019 MEMBERSHIP HANDICAP (1400 METRES)
7. Baller was undesirable on debut at Kembla Grange ($61) however towelled up his rivals, working them into the bottom from the entrance. Punters Intel reveals the Anthony and Edward Cummings-trained colt did it each ends too, working 35.19s his first 600m earlier than slipping residence in 34.82s for the ultimate 600m. Baller ran six lengths faster on the day than Excelling within the Class 2, nonetheless, they crawled in entrance in that race. Nonetheless, there was loads of benefit within the win and being by Excessive Chaparral, he’ll solely enhance out to 1400m right here. Robbie Dolan takes the journey and might declare all the way down to 49kg so Baller will carry simply 49.5kg. He’ll roll alongside in entrance once more and with the featherweight on his again, take working down.
Hazard: 1. Royal Celebration is a colt I’ve obtained loads of time for and he received with authority final outing at Randwick. Suspect you’ll see him go to a different stage once more on a dry observe. He’ll be tucked in behind the velocity from barrier three and get his likelihood. He’ll be giving freely 9.5kg to Baller however he’s a cultured three-year-old destined for greater and higher issues than benchmark racing. three. Coterie has received two on the bounce however need to oppose him on the odds. Assured if we again Baller and save Royal Celebration we’ll get a consequence.
The best way to play it: Baller WIN and SAVE Royal Celebration.
Race three – 1:10PM TAB HIGHWAY HANDICAP (1400 METRES)
1. Potent Power hasn’t been sighted on the races in 84 weeks, having suffered a tendon harm. It was so way back that James Cummings skilled him at that time, earlier than he took up the gig with Godolphin. The five-year-old now finds himself within the palms of Mack Griffith at Mudgee. The brother to Sensible Missile has tuned up with three trials to have him as prepared as he may be, and appeared spectacular in every of them. If he’s simply 80 per cent the horse he was once we final noticed him, he’ll beat these. Kicking off over 1400m and Griffith brining him to city definitely means that this Freeway has been a long-range goal. At his second ever begin he went down narrowly to Comin’ By means of, then ought to have overwhelmed Intueri earlier than successful simply at Canterbury. He’ll be ring rusty, little doubt, however the worth appears to be like luxurious for a horse of his high quality.
Hazard: three. Seeblume was a dominant winner of a Freeway final begin, relishing the rise to 1500m. She drops again to 1400m however has been freshened since. Had a trial at Canberra and hit the road sweetly underneath little or no driving. Shouldn’t be $11! There’s little or no apparent velocity within the race which could go away four. Sugar Dance to take up the working and dictate the race from the entrance. He was overwhelmed honest and sq. at Bathurst final begin however there was a large hole again to 3rd. 7. Carillon is flying in the meanwhile whereas compulsory point out to Matt Dunn’s runner 5. Tristan De Angel.
The best way to play it: Potent Power WIN.
Race four – 1:50PM SCHWEPPES HANDICAP (1500 METRES)
2. Attractive Eyes finds herself on the odds but it surely’s onerous to see her not taking this out. This mare was good successful final begin and Punters Intel reveals it was as spectacular on the clock because it was to the attention. Attractive Eyes ran residence her final 600m in 34.44s which was six lengths sooner than the following bets within the race. That included 11.18s from the 400-200 and 11.91s her final 200m. The general time was 4L sooner than Royal Celebration on the identical day over 1400m and though 3L of that was within the first 600m there was nonetheless loads of substance to this win. The way in which she received there, the 1500m ought to maintain no fears nor does the prospect of a firmer observe than the Gentle 6 she encountered final begin. Regardless of being a five-year-old suspect we’re nonetheless but to see her best possible.
Hazard: 1. Karavali did sufficient first up over 1400m behind Mahalangur. She received second up final marketing campaign out to 1600m. That was on a Good observe too, so don’t fall into the lure of considering she will be able to solely win when it’s moist. The burden is definitely a leveller although and there’s no denying that she grows a leg at Randwick. She’s but to duplicate that type at Rosehill. three. I Like It Simple had each likelihood final begin behind Royal Celebration however is an sincere front-runner. 5. Aurora Rose improved sharply in her second trial with the blinkers on.
The best way to play it: Attractive Eyes WIN.
Race 5 – 2:30PM EDEN BRAE HOMES HANDICAP (1400 METRES)
Don’t skip over the identify 10. Turnberry first up over 1400m considering he desires a visit. His type truly suggests the alternative. Kris Lees gave the son of Snitzel the prospect to get out over floor as a three-year-old however he by no means appeared probably. A freshen after the Queensland Derby and again to the mile for the Grafton Guineas noticed him again within the winners’ stall. His siblings Crimson Dynamite and Cost Missile have been definitely extra dynamic over the shorter journeys too. Even over 1400m his file reads three:1-1-1 and he has fired contemporary up to now. Rachel King will be capable to use the draw to have him parked within the first dozen. He’s a giant participant on this, at massive odds.
Hazard: There was simply half a size between 7. Chaussure, 9. Gitan and 12. Man Of Peace when the trio met final begin. There was little or no substance to the race on the clock in comparison with the opposite three 1400m races on the day (Punters Intel). Nevertheless, Chaussure was first up off a protracted break and meets the opposite two higher off on the weights. Staying at 1400m is a knock. He wished each little bit of the 1550m second up final preparation. Talking of layoffs, 1. Gamblers’ Blues resumes after 44 weeks on the sidelines. He went shut over the Rosehill 1400m first up final marketing campaign. Market watch with him. three. Generalissimo and four. Reflectivity aren’t and not using a likelihood both.
The best way to play it: Turnberry EACH WAY.
Race 6 – three:10PM AUSTRALIAN TURF CLUB HANDICAP (2000 METRES)
1. Sky Boy is airborne in the meanwhile for Anthony and Ed Cummings. The four-year-old can quicken from on prime of the velocity which makes him so onerous to beat at this stage. He rises 2.5kg however on the dominance of his final begin victory, that shouldn’t cease him once more in BM78 firm. Punters Intel reveals that Sky Boy’s final 600m (35.49s) was the second quickest within the race, solely higher by Savacool who flashed down the skin from close to final. The time was solely a size inferior to Savacool’s too, and that mare has since received at Flemington. This son of Pendragon is clearly thriving on his racing in the meanwhile and solely has to carry his type to win once more.
Hazard: 13. Freeway snuck underneath the TAB’s guards right here, though the value is tumbling now. The four-year-old mare was utterly unsuited dropping again to 1400m third up having run over 1550m second up on the Kenso. She did her greatest work late there, behind Attractive Eyes who ran dominant closing splits. Out to 2000m fourth up, she’ll bounce again rapidly. The final time she tackled 2000m she was overwhelmed 3L by Youngstar in The Roses at Doomben. 5. Mark Two and 6. Mazaz each flopped final begin however have been discovered to be lame. Overlook these efforts.
The best way to play it: Sky Boy WIN ($2.10 TAB Mounted Odds) and QUINELLA with Freeway
Race 7 – three:50PM THE AGENCY REAL ESTATE HANDICAP (1300 METRES)
We’ll see a very totally different 6. Dyslexic this week, that a lot I’m certain of. Her wheels spun within the moist within the G3 Nivison first up and regardless of by no means being comfy, nonetheless managed to complete midfield. The four-year-old was closely backed too. Her Rosehill trial previous to the Nivison, the place Resin ran lengths sooner time than Diplomatico on the day, was excellent in towing Tommy Berry to the road. The daughter of Foxwedge was solely overwhelmed a lip by Moss Journey within the G3 James Carr, which is indicative of her high quality. The three weeks between runs is ideal forward of this second up task. The scratching of The Pharoah leaves no velocity within the race however tipping she will be able to nonetheless overcome that.
Hazard: Underestimate three. Tip Prime at your peril. The six-year-old has received two straight, accounting for the likes of Gem Music and Fierce Impression, and has received two from two after mid-preparation freshen ups which is the state of affairs he faces right here. He wasn’t requested to do a lot in a Randwick trial to maintain his engine ticking over. Think about he’ll be within the first couple given the dearth of an apparent chief. Have been with four. Coruscate his final couple however he may be beginning to discover his stage so appears to be like weak as favorite. That stated, he may lead this discipline now being onerous match and be onerous peg again.
The best way to play it: Dyslexic WIN.
Race eight – four:30PM OH NO DARREN THE BIG FIVE OH SPRINT (1100 METRES)
10. Leogang’s two runs again this time in have had much more benefit than the ending positions recommend. First up, with no official trial he was caught on the within floor on a Heavy Randwick observe when the Godolphin quinella got here proper down the skin fence. Second up he was caught in no man’s land from the get-go, again and broad with none cowl. Punters Intel reveals he ran the quickest 600-400m within the race (10.72s), matched it with the winner Single Bullet from the 400-200m (10.94s) earlier than falling right into a gap the final 200m. Just like the reserving of Jean Van Overmeire claiming 2kg and getting again onto a very good observe will solely improve his claims too. Prepared to fireside now third up.
Hazard: eight. Sedition was afforded each potential alternative at Canterbury first up however failed to carry off Deft on the end. He’s such an sincere horse and has solely completed exterior of the highest two on one event in his seven runs for Richard Litt, and that was on the finish of a protracted preparation. He’ll strip fitter second up and attracts to get a beautiful run once more right here. 11. Rockin’ Ruga went like he was shot out of a cannon in his newest Randwick trial. Hasn’t been sighted for 36 weeks on the races however beat Condor in his maiden and has had excuses since (warmth stress after which lame). If the actual 2. Chauffeur turns up he’d blow these away. That’s a mighty ‘if’ although.
The best way to play it: Leogang EACH WAY and Sedition WIN.
Race 9 – 5:20PM ROSEHILL BOWLING CLUB AFTER PARTY SPRINT (1100 METRES)
There will likely be no loafing on this race which performs proper into the palms of 1. Sensible Amelia. The mare was dynamite successful first up final preparation settling again behind a very good velocity over 1100m at Rosehill earlier than zipping previous her rivals in a remaining 600m of 33.86s (Punters Intel). That was a BM81. It is a BM78, on the similar observe and journey, and she or he’ll carry simply 1kg extra after the 2kg declare of Sam Weatherley. That was the second profession win of the five-year-old regardless of having promised a lot with a lot of different trainers. She is three-time Group positioned although. Seems to be by design that Bjorn Baker-trained hasn’t trialled her, so as to preserve her actually contemporary. Might be ripping residence late at double determine odds. She is in foal however doubt that’ll cease her.
Hazard: Scared of eight. Seasons as a result of she has a lot untapped, uncooked potential. Nevertheless, the map appears to be like very ugly for her from barrier 13 with a lot velocity drawn beneath her. 2. Brook Magic and Absolute Ripper are to her speedy inside so maybe Rachel Hunt rolls the cube in following that duo throughout and hope they go so rapidly in entrance, with three. Goldfinch drawn 2, that they break up and she will be able to slot in. 10. Montrachet received properly at Rosehill first up final time in maiden grade in earlier than being deep ended within the G3 Hawkesbury Guineas. It suggests the Hawkes secure have an excellent opinion of this lightly-raced four-year-old.
The best way to play it: Sensible Amelia EACH WAY.
Provided by Racing NSW.
Full type and race replays at www.racingnsw.com.au.