IT’S Shergar Cup weekend and our prime tipsters are raring to go.
Chappers is at present within the lead however each drew a clean final week on the NAP entrance so will likely be bidding to make amends this time round.
Standings (£1 Stakes)
January: Chappers 1 – zero Templegate
February: Chappers 1 – 1 Templegate
March: Chappers 1 – 2 Templegate
April: Chappers 2 – 2 Templegate
Might: Chappers Three – 2 Templegate
June: Chappers four – 2 Templegate
July: Chappers four – 2 Templegate
August: Chappers £-Three – £-Three Templegate
- 1.05 Ascot – Danzeno
- 1.40 Ascot – Billy Ray
- 1.55 Haydock – Membership Wexford
- 2.15 Ascot – Massive Kitten
- 2.30 Haydock – Miss O Connor
- 2.50 Ascot – Energy Of Darkness
- Three.05 Haydock – Addeybb
- Three.25 Ascot – Sapa Inca NAP
- Three.45 Newmarket – Mild Blush
- four.00 Ascot – Cross The Vino
SAPA INCA appears the wager of the assembly for Mark Johnston and Hayley Turner.
This daughter of Galileo has been in prime type all summer season and was once more proper on the premises at Superb Goodwood.
She was a wonderful second in a sizzling handicap after assembly the standard bother you get on that distinctive observe.
She likes to go from the entrance and hopefully Hayley can bounce her into the lead and take it from there.
- 1.05 Ascot – Encore d’Or EW
- 1.40 Ascot – Time To Examine EW
- 1.55 Haydock – Mikmak EW
- 2.15 Ascot – Mandarin
- 2.30 Haydock – Feliciana De Vega
- 2.50 Ascot – Zwayyan EW
- Three.05 Haydock – Wissahickon
- Three.25 Ascot – Vivid Diamond EW
- Three.45 Newmarket – Soffika
- four.00 Ascot – Victory Day NAP
On the Shergar Cup at Ascot the four.00pm is the Dash over 6f.
VICTORY DAY returned this time period in nice type at Ripon and ran a high-quality race at York final time when simply touched off.
He is up 6lb for that defeat, however is clearly an improver and the way fortunate has William Haggas bought with the jockey reserving? Jamie Spencer on board having ridden the horse at York!