Six kids defend life after big chlorine quantity discarded in swimming pool

    ASTRAKHAN, RUSSIA - DECEMBER 7, 2020: Astrakhan Region Governor Igor Babushkin (L) visits Silishcheva Astrakhan Regional Children's Clinical Hospital where 21 children have been hospitalized after poisoning at the Dynamo public swimming pool. According to reports of the Astrakhan Region Branch of the Russian Emergencies Ministry, in the morning of December 7, 30 people, including 21 children, have been hospitalized with chlorine vapor poisoning at the Dynamo public swimming pool. Astrakhan Region Governor Press Office/TASS (Photo by TASSTASS via Getty Images)

    Revealed: The Secrets our Clients Used to Earn $3 Billion

    To view this video please make it possible for JavaScript, and think about updating to a web
    web browser that
    supports HTML5

    Thirty individuals, consisting of 21 schoolchildren, have actually been poisoned after 250 times the regular quantity of chlorine was launched into a pool in Russia.

    Six of the kids have actually been required to extensive care, where they are referred to as remaining in a ‘grave’ condition.

    They have actually suffered injury to their eyes and require oxygen assistance after having a hard time to breathe, Anastasia Krotova, spokesperson for the area’s guv, stated.

    Staff who clean up the Dynamo public pool are accountable for a mistake with the chlorine, authorities stated.

    Thirty individuals were hurt, consisting of 21 kids (Picture: Getty Images)

    Six children fighting for life after 250 times more chlorine was put in swimming pool

    The event was brought on by a personnel mistake, authorities stated (Picture: Getty Images)

    Six children fighting for life after 250 times more chlorine was put in swimming pool

    Items might be seen scattered throughout the flooring (Picture: Getty Images)

    The swimming pool has actually because been closed and emergency situation employees in hazmat fits were visualized at the scene.

    Chlorine is a chemical discovered in cleansing items which is utilized to eliminate germs in pool. Consuming big amounts of the chemical can be deadly.

    Get in touch with our news group by emailing us at

    For more stories like this, inspect our news page.

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.