THE Wizard of Odds has religion he can conjure up some winners for Sunday’s racing motion.
Our resident magic maestro is bringing you all the information you could possibly want for this weekend.
TODAY’S FORM NAP
Maintain The Be aware (1.00 Huntingdon).
Heatstroke (1.30 Huntingdon) is dropping two grades and has an excellent probability.
World Domination (four.40 Huntingdon) is down at school and may run effectively.
FOND FAREWELL Cheltenham Gold Cup hero Coneygree heads into well-earned retirement
BACKED LAST TIME
Star Of Rory (2.30 Huntingdon) moved from 16s to 10-1 earlier than ending second final time.
HUNTINGDON SPECIALISTS (trainers with greatest win% at observe previous two years): Oliver Greenall has had 50% winners right here and runs Tim Rocco (three.05).
MARKET RASEN SPECIALISTS (trainers with greatest win% at observe previous two years): Ian Jardine has 40% winners and runs Maintain The River (2.45).
In-form trainers and jockeys
- Michael Wigham has had 67% winners previously 14 days and has solely Gin And Tonic right this moment in Huntingdon’s 2.30.
- Graeme McPherson is on 50% winners and runs Skipthecuddles (three.50 Market Rasen).
- Trainers operating higher than 33% wins previously 14 days: M Wigham, G McPherson, W Greatrex, H Evans, Mrs S Smith, A King, N Henderson, Suzy Smith.
- Jockeys operating higher than 33% wins previously 14 days: C Gethings, N De Boinville, H Cobden.
COLD TRAINERS (runners since final win)
- Mrs S Lewis 87
- G Smyly 68
- C Ellam 60
Nikki Evans and Brian Hughes have a 67% strike-rate when teaming up and have Maroc (three.05 Huntingdon) right this moment.
CALLUM CALLS IT
Your greatest wager throughout all of the conferences this Monday
JACK THE TIPPER
Jack Keene picks out his best each-way bet for Monday, February 18
Your best bets for Monday’s horse racing action
PICK OF THE BUNCH
Find out who makes the shortlist in the latest ‘Hotpots and Howlers’
ROLL ON AINTREE
Smooth win in the Boyne Hurdle for Grand National hero Tiger Roll
GROUNDS FOR CONCERN
Jefferson to dodge ground faster than soft with Waiting Patiently
Top Tipster Templegate’s best bets for today’s racing this Sunday
JACK THE TIPPER
Jack Keene picks out his best each-way bet for Sunday, February 17
BIG BUCK’S RULES
Head down memory lane as we look back at classic Stayers’ Hurdles
ONLY LAST-TIME WINNER IN THE RACE
- Hold The Note (1.00 Huntingdon)
- A Little Chaos (2.10 Market Rasen)
- Longhousesignora (2.45 Market Rasen)
- Nobel Leader (3.35 Huntingdon)
- Chosen Path (3.50 Market Rasen)
- Supakalanistic (4.10 Huntingdon)
- Mixchievous (4.20 Market Rasen)
ONLY COURSE AND DISTANCE WINNER IN RACE
Stonecoldsoba (3.05 Huntingdon) and Canyoubringmeback (3.35 Huntingdon).