All the latest stats, runners, results and odds for Saturday’s meeting at Lingfield with Sun Bets and Templegate’s top tips
RACING takes place at Lingfield today and we have you covered with all the latest runners, results, tips and going news.
Get yourself along to the racecourse or watch on tv as racing gets underway this afternoon.
What time does racing start at Lingfield?
The first race is at 1.55pm.
There are seven races on the card and the last race is due off at 5.25pm.
What TV channel is Lingfield on?
You can watch the racing at Lingfield on attheraces.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Ireland on channel 418.
What is the going at the racecourse?
The going is currently Soft.
Racecourse information with leading jockeys and trainers with runners today:
- Polytrack all-weather course, running inside turf track, left-handed.. The turf course is left-handed and undulating.
- Draw: All-weather track-Little effect. Turf: High draw best on straight.
- Leading trainers (2012-2017): P Evans 79-573, R Hannon 72-414, W Haggas 66-212.
- Leading jockeys (2012-2017): S W Kelly 68-597, L Keniry 63-666, Pat Cosgrave 59-384.
- Longest traveller: Hajjam (4.50). Round trip of 518 miles.
Templegate’s tips for today’s meeting at Lingfield:
- 1.55 Perfect Spy
- 2.30 Our Cilla (treble)
- 3.05 Give And Take
- 3.40 Oh This Is Us
- 4.15 Beck And Call
- 4.50 Coral Sea
- 5.25 Arctic Flower
- 6.00 Sentinel
Today’s Lingfield racecards and results:
? Templegate’s TV Tips ?
- 1.50 Doncaster – Stake Acclaim: ‘In the form of his life’ (add to your betslip)
- 2.05 Chester – Viscount Loftus: ‘Plum inside draw which makes all the difference in sprints here’ (add to your betslip)
- 2.25 Doncaster – Aclaim: ‘This distance should be right up his street’ (add to your betslip)
- 2.40 Doncaster – Soldier Of Fortune: ‘Should find this a lot easier than the Ebor last time’ (add to your betslip)
- 3.00 Doncaster – Red Mist: ‘He looks open to plenty more improvement’ (add to your betslip)
- 3.15 Chester – Dan Troop: ‘Impressive winner over course and distance last time’ (add to your betslip)
- 3.35 Doncaster – Crystal Ocean: ‘Looked a superstar in the making last time’ (add to your betslip)
READY FOR THE BIG TIME
Top Tipster Steve Mullen’s best horse racing selections for Sunday, September 17
RACECARDS AND RESULTS
Don’t miss out on all the latest odds and tips for today’s meeting at Doncaster
Don’t miss Templegate’s top pinstickers’ guide to the William Hill St Leger at Doncaster on Saturday
SPRING INTO ACTION
Matt Chapman’s tips for ITV’s racing from Doncaster and Chester this Saturday, September 16
RACECARDS AND RESULTS
Don’t miss out on all the latest odds and tips for today’s meeting at Musselburgh
GOING LOCO FOR MOTION
Templegate’s tips for all of ITV4’s races at Doncaster on Thursday, September 14
LIGHT THE WICK
Templegate’s top tips for all of ITV’s races at Glorious Goodwood on Tuesday, August 1
Roger Varian hoping his progressive colt Defoe can develop into a big St Leger contender