RACING takes place at Sedgefield right this moment and we’ve got you coated with all the most recent runners, outcomes, ideas and going information.
Get your self alongside to the racecourse or watch on television as racing will get underway this afternoon.
STICK £10 ON TEMPLEGATE’S TIPS AND GET A FREE £30 BET
What time does racing begin at Sedgefield?
The primary race is at 11.55am.
There are seven races on the cardboard and the final race is due off at three.15pm.
What TV channel is Sedgefield on?
You possibly can watch the racing at Sedgefield on At The Races.
Attheraces is on Sky channel 415, Virgin channel 534, and UPC in Eire on channel 418.
Begin your Cheltenham pockets right this moment at Kempton!
The street to Cheltenham begins HERE.
Wager £10 or extra at any of the races at these conferences and Solar Bets gives you a £2 free wager to make use of on the Cheltenham Pageant.
What’s the going on the racecourse?
The going is at the moment Tender, Good to Tender in Locations.
Racecourse info with main jockeys and trainers with runners right this moment:
- Left-handed, sharp, undulating observe of 1m 2f, with eight simple fences to a circuit, 200yd run-in.
- Favourites: (2012-17): 248 have received out of 683 races (36.three%). On the earlier corresponding conferences, 10 have received out of 23 races (43.5%).
- Main trainers (2012-17): D McCain 61-282, B Ellison 32-154, J M Jefferson 29-108, M Hammond 27-199, Mrs S Smith 26-197.
- Main jockeys (2012-17): W Kennedy 11-89, S Quinlan 9-111, F O’Toole 7-79, C McCormack 6-47, T Kelly 6-115, Miss A Waugh 5-28.
- B Ellison received the 11.55 in 2014 and 2015.
- D McCain received the 1.00 in 2011 and 2012.
- Longest traveller: Glimpse Of Gold (12.25) skilled by T Vaughan, Cowbridge, spherical journey of 590 miles.
Templegate’s ideas for right this moment’s assembly at Sedgefield:
- 11.55 Or De Vassy
- 12.25 Roxyfet
- 1.00 Rockalzaro
- 1.35 Bal De Rio
- 2.05 Star Deal with
- 2.40 Hit And Run
- three.15 Jane Lamb
At the moment’s Sedgefield racecards and outcomes:
Templegate’s TV ideas
1.20 Kempton – REIGNING SUPREME: ‘Received twice from three begins over hurdles final season and he appears effectively weighted’ (add to your betslip)
1.55 Kempton – ELEGANT ESCAPE: ‘I’ve a sense he is progressing quicker than his rivals and he put in a positive spherical of leaping final time’ (add to your betslip)
2.10 Wetherby – BAYWING: ‘Loves testing floor and his chase win final February over right this moment’s course and distance is sweet type’ (add to your betslip)
2.30 Kempton – BUVEUR D’AIR: ‘Ought to have little hassle rattling off his eighth straight win’ (add to your betslip)
three.05 Kempton – THISTLECRACK: ‘If he’s again to the type of 12 months in the past he would be the one to beat’ (add to your betslip)
Do not miss Templegate’s prime pinstickers’ information to the King George
GET ON TREND
Who will win the King George at Kempton on Boxing Day?
BEST FOOT FORWARD
Top Tipster Eamonn Hames’ best horse racing tips for Tuesday, December 26
WHO WILL BE KING?
Matt Chapman discusses the King George in his Boxing Day column
What meetings will be shown live on ITV1 this Tuesday, December 26?
KING OF KEMPTON
All the latest King George news as eight are declared for the Grade 1 race
RACECARDS AND RESULTS
The latest odds, results and tips for today’s meeting at Kempton
RACECARDS AND RESULTS
The latest odds, results and tips for today’s meeting at Wincanton
EASY AS ABC
A full list of today’s declared runners across the eight meetings in Britain