RACING takes place at Cheltenham in the present day and we’ve got you lined with all the most recent runners, outcomes, ideas and going information.
Get your self alongside to the racecourse or watch on television as racing will get underway this afternoon.
STICK £10 ON TEMPLEGATE’S TIPS AND GET A FREE £30 BET
What time does racing begin at Cheltenham?
The primary race is at 12.40pm.
There are seven races on the cardboard and the final race is due off at four.10pm.
What TV channel is Cheltenham on?
You possibly can watch the racing at Cheltenham on Racing UK.
Racing UK is on Sky channel 432, Virgin channel 536, and UPC in Eire on channel 411.
ITV4 will present the 1.50, 2.25, three.00 and three.35.
What’s the going on the racecourse?
The going is at present Comfortable.
Racecourse info with main jockeys and trainers with runners in the present day:
- New course is left-handed, 1m4f riund, 10 fences to a circuit and a stiff climb to the profitable publish.
- Favourites: (2013-18): 161 have gained out of 619 races (26.zero%). On the earlier corresponding conferences, 44 have gained out of 169 races (26.zero%).
- Main trainers (2013-18): N Henderson 43-389, P Nicholls 42-406, P Hobbs 35-263, N Twiston-Davies 32-263, C Tizzard 21-207, A King 20-183
- Main jockeys (2013-18): B J Geraghty 39-251, R Johnson 36-278, T Scudamore 25-212, N Fehily 20-211, N De Boinville 19-92, D Jacob 18-159.
- N Henderson gained the 12.40 in 2013, 2015 and 2016, and gained the three.00 in 2008 and 2011.
- C Tizzard gained the 1.15 in 2010 and 2017.
- Longest travellers: Definitly Pink (2.25) & Zaidiyn (four.10) skilled by B Ellison, Malton, spherical journey of 388 miles.
- First run since wind op: Solstice Star (1.15), Theatre Information (2.25), Fairmount (three.00)
- 6 favourites have gained the three.35 at Cheltenham within the final 10 years.
Templegate’s ideas for in the present day’s assembly at Cheltenham:
- 12.40 Apple’s Shakira
- 1.15 Sizing Tennessee (treble)
- 1.50 Bally Longford
- 2.25 Bristol De Mai (nb)
- three.00 Slate Home
- three.35 The World’s Finish (nap)
- four.10 Le Patriote
At the moment’s Cheltenham racecards and outcomes:
Templegate’s TV Suggestions
Cheltenham 1.50 – Bally Longford: ‘First probability in Britain at his most well-liked journey’ (add to your betslip)
Doncaster 2.05 – Calett Mad: ‘Not a robust contest and I am anticipating to see his true colors in the present day’ (add to your betslip)
Cheltenham 2.25 – Bristol De Mai: ‘I count on him to get again on the right track for the Gold Cup in the present day’ (add to your betslip)
Doncaster 2.40 – Maria’s Profit: ‘Couldn’t have been extra spectacular when rattling up 4 wins on the trot’ (add to your betslip)
Cheltenham three.00 – Slate Home: ‘There was loads to love about his two wins at this course earlier within the season’ (add to your betslip)
Doncaster three.15 – Label Des Obeaux: ‘Was a sensible novice final 12 months and on that type he has an opportunity’ (add to your betslip)
Cheltenham three.35 – The Worlds Finish: ‘He was in all probability the perfect novice over this journey final season and he ought to be spot on for in the present day’ (add to your betslip)
Do not miss Matt Chapman’s newest column as he dissects a tricky week for racing
Richard Woollacott, trainer of Beer Goggles, dies aged 40
Racing tips for Festival Trials day at Cheltenham ahead of the main event
‘BEST I’VE TRAINED’
Definitly Red impresses in the Cotswold Chase at Cheltenham
GO ON GOGGLES
Beer Goggles to run at Cheltenham on Saturday in memory of Richard Woollacott
Bryony Frost bags another big winner with Frodon at Cheltenham
EASY AS ABC
A full list of today’s declared runners across the five meetings in Britain
Beer Goggles takes centre stage on ‘incredibly sad day’ at Cheltenham