MOTOGP heads to Spain for the fourth race of the season as Marc Marquez continues his bid for a sixth title within the premier class.
The Spaniard is focusing on a 3rd consecutive pole place, however has solely managed to win one race to this point, retiring final outing – and shall be hoping to prime the standings in his residence nation.
When is MotoGP Spain?
The race will happen on Sunday, Could 5.
Lights will exit at 1pm UK time – that is 2pm in Spain.
It is going to be held on the Circuito de Jerez – the primary of 4 races to held within the Iberian nation this season.
What TV channel is it on and might I stay stream it?
This race in Andalusia shall be proven stay on BT Sport 2 with protection underway from 12.30pm, straight after the Moto2 race.
BT Sport clients can stay stream the race by way of the app on their cellular, pill and pc.
If not, EE cellphone subscribers can even watch it by signing as much as a three-month FREE trial – merely simply textual content SPORT to 150 and comply with the directions.
What’s the race schedule?
- Apply 1: Friday, Could three – eight.55am
- Apply 2: Friday, Could three – 1.10pm
- Apply three: Saturday, Could four – eight.55am
- Apply four: Saturday, Could four – 12.30pm
- Qualifying: Saturday, Could four – 1.10pm
- Heat up: Sunday, Could 5 – eight.40am
- Race: Sunday, Could 5 – 1pm