TWO out-of-form sides meet on the South Coast in the late game on Saturday evening.
Southampton are struggling for consistency under Mauricio Pellegrino and have just one win in six Premier League games – away at struggling Crystal Palace.
BET £10 GET A FREE £30 BET WITH SUN BETS
After a bright start, Tony Pulis’ West Brom have drawn four of their last six league games and haven’t won in the league since mid-August.
Saints, usually so good at home, have only picked up 5 points from a possible 20 at St Marys.
What time is kick-off?
THIS one is being played on Saturday October 21 at St Marys in Southampton.
Kick-off is at 5.30pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
YOU can watch all the action live on BT Sport, with coverage starting at 5pm.
Or, stay with us here on SunSport and follow our dedicated LIVE blog covering all the action.
What is the team news?
HAL ROBSON-KANU is unavailable to Tony Pulis again after picking up a muscle injury whilst on international duty with Wales.
It was a similar story for James Morrison, who missed the Leicester draw with a knock sustained during Scotland’s game against Slovakia.
Saints come into this one with the emptiest treatment room in the Premier League.
Jeremy Pied is the only player nursing a knock, but has featured just once in the League Cup this season.
- Saints have won two of their last three Premier League games against West Brom, as many as they had in their previous nine against them in the competition.
- After a winless run of 19 games in all competitions at Southampton, the Baggies have won two of their last five away games against the Saints (D1 L2).
- Of all teams to have met in at least seven different Premier League campaigns, Southampton vs West Bromwich Albion has the lowest goals-per- game ratio in the competition (21 in 14 games – 1.5 per game).
- Southampton have conceded a league-high ratio 33% of their Premier League goals from outside the box this season (3/9)
- Southampton have drawn a blank in nine Premier League home games so far in 2017, only three Premier League sides have failed to score in more home matches in a calendar year (Portsmouth; 11 in 2007, Fulham 10; in 2002 and Manchester City; 10 in 1995).
- West Bromwich Albion have now scored 47 set-piece goals (excl. penalties) in the Premier League since Tony Pulis took charge of the club, more than any other side.
- Of Tony Pulis’ 102 Premier League games in charge of West Brom, only 10 of these have seen the Baggies have more possession than their opponents. 60 of these games have seen WBA hold less than 40% of possession.
- 19 different players have made a Premier League appearance this season aged 34 or older; four of which have been for WBA – Ben Foster, Boaz Myhill, Gareth Barry & Gareth McAuley. No other side handed appearances to more than two players aged 34 or older this season.
- Dusan Tadic has been directly involved in a goal in each of his last three Premier League appearances against West Brom (one goal, two assists).
- Manolo Gabbiadini scored with both of his shots against Newcastle United on MD8 – his previous two goals in the competition came over a period of 16 appearances and 27 shots.