WEST HAM are searching for just their second win of the season when Swansea visit the London Stadium on Saturday afternoon.
Slaven Bilic’s strugglers have lost four from six so far this term, their only victory a routine 2-0 win over a lacklustre Huddersfield.
Since then, they played out a goalless draw with West Brom before losing out to Spurs in a spicy London derby.
The Swans made real waves on deadline day with their capture of Renato Sanches, but he and Wilfried Bony are yet to click in South Wales.
But they did pick up a wonderful point at Wembley against Spurs and are yet to lose away.
What time is kick-off?
THE game will be held at the London Stadium on Saturday September 30.
Things gets underway at 3pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
THIS game isn’t being shown live on TV in the UK.
Instead stay with us here on SunSport and follow our LIVE blog, whilst highlights will be on Match of the Day at 10.30pm on BBC ONE.
What is the team news?
BILIC’s cause isn’t helped by his injury list, which has restricted his offensive options in recent weeks.
Manuel Lanzini has only managed 45 minutes this season and remains out, whilst James Collins and Michail Antonio won’t feature after the latter limped off against Spurs.
Swansea could welcome back Kyle Bartley and Sung-Yong Ki, who are both game-time decisions.
This game last year finished 1-0 to the Hammers and the under-fire boss would likely take that scoreline again.
- West Ham have only lost one of their last nine Premier League games against Swansea (W5 D3), a 4-1 defeat at the London Stadium in May 2016.
- Swansea have never kept an away clean sheet at West Ham, conceding 74 goals in 31 games in all competitions, stretching back to an FA Cup match in 1922 (W2 D7 L22).
- Swansea have kept as many away Premier League clean sheets so far this season (3) as they managed in the previous two seasons combined.
- Only three Premier League teams have ever kept a clean sheet in their first four away games of a season – Manchester United in 1997/98, Leicester City in 2000/01 and Chelsea in 2004/05.
- West Ham United have only held the lead for 18 minutes in the Premier League so far this season – only Crystal Palace (0 mins) have been in front for less time.
- Swansea City have allowed their opponents 72 more shots in total & 23 more shots on target than they have attempted themselves in the Premier League this season; the biggest negative differential by a team in 2017-18 so far.
- The Swans have scored just three goals and attempted 10 shots on target in the Premier League this season; the same goal tally as West Ham striker Javier Hernandez (3) who has attempted seven shots on target alone.
- Javier Hernandez has now scored 40 Premier League goals – all inside the box. The only players with more goals in the competition to have all come from inside the box are John Terry (41) and Tim Cahill (56).
- Andy Carroll has been involved in eight goals in six Premier League games against Swansea for the Hammers, scoring five goals and assisting three. Carroll has been involved in six of the eight home goals the Hammers have scored against Swansea in the Premier League (three goals, three assists).
- Slaven Bilic has averaged 1.35 points per league game as West Ham United manager – this is the best record of any permanent manager the Hammers have had in the Premier League.