SWANSEA will look to keep away from a fourth straight Premier League as they go to fortress Turf Moor on Saturday.
Paul Clement’s facet started the season with optimism and seemed to have dealt effectively within the switch market, however are struggling on the pitch and have only one win in six video games.
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET Try this new join supply from Solar Bets
It is a totally different story for Burnley, who’re flying excessive and have not seemed again since an excellent Three-2 opening day win over Chelsea.
They’ve misplaced simply as soon as at house all season and will probably go fifth with a victory.
What time is kick-off?
THIS match takes place on Saturday, November 18 at Turf Moor.
Kick-off is on the conventional 3pm.
Which channel can I watch it on?
SADLY you will not have the ability to watch this recreation reside within the UK.
However SunSport shall be operating a complete LIVE weblog all through the afternoon with updates from all Saturday’s 3pm kick-offs.
💰Methods to declare your FREE £30 guess💰
1 Register for Solar Bets right here
2 Wager £10 or extra
Three Solar Bets will stick a £30 guess in your account
What’s the staff information?
RENATO SANCHES and Wilfied Bony are each again in rivalry after a interval on the sidelines.
Solely Kyle Bartley stays unavailable for the Swans, who’re lastly in a position to discipline a full-strength facet after a irritating interval.
Chris Wooden is travelling again from worldwide obligation in mid-week and shall be assessed earlier than the sport.
🎲SPIN WHEN YER WINNING Right here is learn how to declare 25 FREE SPINS with Solar On line casino
- Burnley have misplaced all 4 of their Premier League conferences with Swansea, with each matches at Turf Moor ending Zero-1.
- Certainly, the Swans have gained six of their final seven league conferences with the Clarets, dropping the opposite in a Championship conflict in April 2011.
- Swansea’s 100% profitable report towards Burnley is there solely such report within the Premier League towards sides they’ve confronted greater than as soon as.
- Each of Swansea’s winners towards Burnley final season got here within the ultimate 10 minutes, with Leroy Fer scoring after 82 minutes at Turf Moor, and Fernando Llorente netting within the 90th minute to safe a Three-2 win on the Liberty Stadium.
- Burnley have gained their final two Premier League video games – they final gained three top-flight video games in a row again in January 1975.
- Solely Manchester United (Zero) and Liverpool (1) have conceded fewer house targets than Burnley within the Premier League this season (2).
- 48% of Burnley’s Premier League wins have been by a 1-Zero scoreline (15/31) – the very best ratio of any staff to have performed within the division for a couple of season.
- Swansea have misplaced 5 of their final six Premier League video games, profitable the opposite towards Huddersfield.
- There have been 12 events of a staff failing to have a shot on track in a Premier League recreation this season, with Swansea (Three) liable for 25% of these.
- Tammy Abraham has been concerned in 71.four% of Swansea’s seven Premier League targets this season (four targets, 1 assists), the very best ratio within the division.