BOURNEMOUTH are determined for 3 factors when Spurs go to the South Coast on Sunday afternoon.
Eddie Howe’s aspect seemed to be cruising in the direction of security, however three video games and not using a win has left them wanting over their shoulders on the backside three.
CLAIM YOUR FREE £30 BET Take a look at this new enroll provide from Solar Bets
Spurs crashed out of the Champions League earlier this week and can now flip their consideration to securing a high 4 place this season.
They’re in very good latest kind and will even be focusing on a top-two end if they’ll choose up three factors right here – which they didn’t do final season with a Zero-Zero stalemate.
What time is kick-off?
THE recreation will happen on Sunday, March 11.
Kick-off is at 4pm.
What channel can I watch it on?
YOU can catch this recreation on Sky Sports activities Premier League, Major Occasion and Extremely HD, with protection beginning at Three.30pm.
To look at the sport on the transfer, merely log into your Sky Go account, or choose up a Now TV move from £7.98 for 24 hours. Purchase one right here.
Be part of us right here on SunSport for our devoted LIVE BLOG, bringing you all of the targets and speaking factors from the South Coast.
?Easy methods to win £1MILLION with Solar Six?
SUN SIX is the brand new predictor recreation the place you possibly can win £1million – simply by accurately selecting the outcomes of six video games.
Right here is learn how to get your mitts on the million:
- Make your picks – predict the scores from these six video games
- Enter your particulars – rapidly signal as much as Solar Bets so we will contact you
- Rating £1m – Watch the scores roll in and you may win £1m
Prime pundits IAN WRIGHT and DANNY HIGGINBOTHAM have made their picks for this week should you want a steer.
And bear in mind, you possibly can declare a free £30 wager with Solar Bets whenever you enroll put a tenner on this weekend’s soccer right here.
What’s the crew information?
SERGE AURIER is more likely to return to the first-team after serving a suspension towards Juventus.
Mousa Dembele returned towards the Italian giants, while Toby Alderweireld stays out injured.
Bournemouth have Tyrone Mings unavailable, however in any other case Eddie Howe has a full squad to select from.
- Bournemouth have misplaced 4 of their 5 Premier League conferences with Tottenham, with the exception being a Zero-Zero draw on this precise fixture final season.
- Tottenham’s solely defeat towards Bournemouth in any competitors was of their solely non-Premier League assembly with them – a 1-Three loss within the FA Cup in February 1957.
- The Cherries haven’t scored in any of their final 4 Premier League conferences with Spurs, with Matt Ritchie’s strike 49 seconds into their first ever such assembly with them remaining their solely objective on this fixture.
- Bournemouth have saved only one clear sheet of their final 16 Premier League video games, with that shutout coming in a Three-Zero win at Stamford Bridge.
- Nonetheless, the Cherries have solely misplaced one in every of their final 10 Premier League video games (W4 D5) – solely Tottenham themselves have misplaced fewer over the past 10 (Zero).
- Spurs are unbeaten of their final 11 Premier League matches, successful the final three with out conceding. They final gained 4 in a row whereas holding a clear sheet in April 2017.
- No aspect has gained extra factors from shedding positions within the Premier League than Bournemouth this season (13), though Tottenham have gained 17 of the 18 league video games by which they’ve taken the lead this season (D1).
- This might be Mauricio Pochettino’s 144th Premier League recreation in control of Tottenham – no supervisor has taken cost of extra within the competitors for the north Londoners (degree with Harry Redknapp).
- Harry Kane has scored six targets in his 4 Premier League video games towards Bournemouth, together with a hat-trick on his solely earlier go to to the Vitality Stadium (5-1 in October 2015).
- Kane has scored 13 away Premier League targets this season already. Solely 10 gamers have ever scored extra away targets in a single Premier League marketing campaign, with Kevin Phillips holding the outright file (16 in 1999-00).