NEW Leicester boss Claude Puel will seek for a second win of his tenure as his aspect make the quick journey to face Stoke.
The Foxes have gained three on the spin since Craig Shakespeare was dismissed, together with an important 2-Zero victory over Everton within the Frenchman’s first match.
BET £10 GET A FREE £30 BET WITH SUN BETS
Stoke are massively inconsistent and have misplaced 5 of their final seven in all competitions.
However an important 1-Zero win at Watford final trip has propelled them away from the underside three, with Mark Hughes focusing on a primary residence triumph since September.
What time is kick-off?
THIS one will likely be held on Saturday, November Four on the wager365 Stadium in Stoke.
Kick-off is at 12.30pm.
What channel can I watch it on?
YOU can watch the sport reside on Sky Sports activities Principal Occasion and Combine, with protection beginning at 12pm.
Which means you possibly can watch this Premier League sport free of charge via Freeview, Sky or Virgin Media.
If you cannot get to a TV, persist with us right here on SunSport the place we will likely be operating a complete LIVE weblog with all of the motion.
What’s the staff information?
PETER CROUCH has three targets to date this time period and is in competition to begin after a decrease again downside.
Bruno Martins Indi stays out, however Geoff Cameron will likely be monitored and will function.
The Adrien Silva saga continues to rumble on leaving Leicester lighter in central midfield than they’d like.
Robert Huth and Matty James will each miss out with troublesome knocks.
- Stoke have by no means overwhelmed Leicester at residence within the Premier League in three makes an attempt (D2 L1); the Potters’ final residence league win towards them got here in March 2007, a Four-2 victory within the Championship.
- The Foxes’ solely defeat in six Premier League video games towards Stoke got here in January 2015 on the King Energy, dropping 1-Zero – they’ve gained three and drawn two of the opposite six video games.
- Leicester Metropolis have come from two targets down to attract 2-2 in every of their final two Premier League visits to the wager365 Stadium, one in all solely seven cases of a staff coming from two or extra targets behind to attract or win on two separate events away from residence at a single membership.
- These two sides have the third (Leicester Metropolis – 41.Zero%) and second (Stoke – 37.eight%) lowest common possession figures within the Premier League this season; solely WBA (35.three%) have averaged decrease.
- Stoke haven’t managed back-to-back wins within the Premier League since January, with the primary of their two wins again then coming towards Watford.
- As Saints boss final season, Claude Puel gained 4 of his ultimate seven away video games within the Premier League (D1 L2), with these two defeats coming towards the ultimate high two (Chelsea and Tottenham).
- Mame Biram Diouf has scored in three of his final 4 Premier League video games (three targets) – as many as in his earlier 52 appearances within the competitors.
- Jamie Vardy has discovered the web in three of his final 4 Premier League appearances towards Stoke; scoring three targets together with the equaliser within the 2-2 attract September 2015.
- Vardy has netted six targets in his 10 Premier League appearances this season – 4 greater than he had at this stage in 2016-17. He’s simply two targets shy of turning into the primary participant to attain 50 Premier League targets for Leicester Metropolis.
- Riyad Mahrez and Jamie Vardy have mixed for a purpose (one participant aiding for the opposite) simply 5 occasions within the Premier League since they gained the title. Within the title-winning marketing campaign of 2015-16, they mixed for eight targets.