Virginia firefighters bring Wendy’s baked potato to woman who burned her own

8

Buy Website Traffic | Increase Website Traffic | SEO Backlinks | Alexa Ranking


There’s no use crying over burned potatoes — especially when the local fire department delivers a replacement.

A woman in Glade Spring, Va., was treated to get a special delivery of Wendy’s baked potatoes, courtesy of the Glade Spring Fire Department, after she accidentally burned her own inside the microwave.

The department's deputy chief went out to fetch "fresh baked potatoes" from Wendy's to replace the homeowner's burned one.

The department’s deputy chief went out to fetch “fresh baked potatoes” from Wendy’s to replace the homeowner’s burned one.
(Glade Spring Fire Department)

WATCH: MAN BATHES IN WENDY’S SINK AS PART OF A ‘PRANK’

According to the fire station, the woman’s original potato – which she had wrapped in paper towels – began to smoke after she placed it in the microwave. She removed it and threw it in the sink just before firefighters arrived and assisted in ventilating her home.

Afterward, the department’s deputy chief made a quick run to the local Wendy’s and returned with “fresh baked potatoes for the homeowner,” according to a Facebook post.

FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FOR MORE FOX LIFESTYLE NEWS

The department, however, was unclear on whether they sprung for a loaded potato with chili and cheese, or just the standard sour-cream-and-chive.

Buy Website Traffic | Increase Website Traffic | SEO Backlinks | Alexa Ranking



Source link