All the latest as Sam Allardyce’s Eagles take on the Clarets at Selhurst Park
BURNLEY head to Selhurt Park in desperate need of a win to ease their relegation fears.
The Clarets‘ superb home form has taken them to 36 points but fans will be nervously looking over their shoulders.
Sam Allardyce’s Eagles have been in good form and will look for victory as they build for next season.
What TV channel is it on?
BT Sport will be showing the game live at 5.30pm on Saturday April 28.
Keep up to date with all the latest news, gossip, rumours and done deals in SunSport’s live transfer blog
Alternatively you can follow all the action on The Sun’s website and return for highlights at midnight.
What is the Crystal Palace team news?
Crystal Palace loanee Mamadou Sakho may not play again this season with strained knee ligaments.
Scott Dann and James Tomkins are also out, with Martin Kelly and Damien Delaney a potential centre-back partnership.
What is the Burnley team news?
Joey Barton has been banned for 18 months, with Ben Mee a doubt due to a shin injury.
Stephen Ward is returning from a knee problem alongside Sam Vokes and Scott Arfield could also be available.
Premier League form guide
Crystal Palace: LWDWL
Burnley’s poor record on the road is set to continue at Selhurst Park.
Sam Allardyce has his Eagles playing solid football and has seen them put in solid performances against big sides in April.
- Crystal Palace have gone 10 league games unbeaten against Burnley on home soil (W4 D6 L0), keeping seven clean sheets in the process.
- Burnley have won just four points from a possible 51 away from home in the Premier League this season (W0 D4 L13).
- Sean Dyche’s side are currently level with their Premier League away record in 2009-10 (four points from 19 away games). The only team to have won fewer points away from home in a complete Premier League season are Derby County in 2007-08 (3).
- The Clarets have only ever gone one season in their history without winning an away league game – in 1902/03 in the second tier. They only have two away games left in 2016-17, including this match.
- Burnley have lost 13 of their 15 Premier League visits to London (W0 D2). They’ve scored just eight goalsin the capital, with three of these coming in a single game against West Ham in November 2009 (3-5 defeat).
- Indeed, only Middlesbrough endured a longer wait for a Premier League win in the capital than Burnley’s current run – they went 17 games without victory before beating Spurs 3-0 in September 1998.
- Christian Benteke has scored 14 Premier League goals this season for Palace – however, only 21% (3) of those have come at Selhurst Park.
- Six of those 14 goals have been headed – no Premier League player has more this campaign (level with Fernando Llorente, Romelu Lukaku and Michail Antonio).
- Wilfried Zaha has nine Premier League assists this season, the joint-most by a Palace player in a single Premier League campaign (also Wayne Routledge with nine in 2004/05).
- Michael Keane is the only Burnley player to play every minute of their top-flight campaign this season (3060 minutes).