All the information you need as Jurgen Klopp’s men welcome the Gunners to Anfield for their third consecutive home game
LIVERPOOL welcome Arsenal to Anfield in the Premier League for their third consecutive home match after hosting Crystal Palace and Hoffenheim.
While the Gunners will travel up north on the back of their 1-0 defeat away to Stoke as Arsene Wenger will look to get his side back to winning ways.
When is Liverpool vs Arsenal?
The Reds will host Arsenal on Sunday, August 27.
Kick-off will be at 4pm.
The match will be played at Anfield.
What TV channel is showing Liverpool vs Arsenal?
The game will be shown live on Sky Sports Main Event.
Coverage will begin at 3.30pm and the show will end at 7pm.
Alternatively you can follow all updates from Old Trafford with Sun Sport’s live blog.
? EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Premier League Top Goalscorer ?
ROMELU LUKAKU has come in to 2/1 to finish as the Premier League top scorer.
The Belgian scored twice against West Ham on Sunday to put an immediate market down in the Golden Boot race.
Harry Kane, who has NEVER scored a goal in August, is 2/1.
And there is value to be had in Alexandre Lacazette.
He is 8/1 even after scoring on his debut against Leicester last week.
Sun Bets have a blinding special offer for top scorer.
If you bet £25 on any player to top the table at the end of the season, they’ll give a £5 free bet for every game he scores in until October.
The offer is valid until midnight August 27 and is open to ALL customers.
BET £25 ON THE PREMIER LEAGUE TOP SCORER AND GET A FREE £5 BET FOR EVERY GAME HE SCORES IN
Liverpool will be without Nathaniel Clyne, Philippe Coutinho and Adama Lallana.
Although Jurgen Klopp may have the freedom to select Mamadou Sakho, who is close to returning to full fitness.
Wenger is still without Santi Cazorla as he still recovering from an Achilles injury he picked up last season.
Although the Frenchman could see the return of Alexis Sanchez – who has struggled with an abdominal strain during pre-season.
- Liverpool won both of their Premier League meetings with Arsenal in 2016-17 – they haven’t won three in a row versus the Gunners since May 1998 (four in a row).
- Games between these two clubs in the Premier League have produced 17 goals in the 90th minute or later; more than any other fixture.
- Arsenal won the fewest points in matches between the top six sides in 2016-17 (9) and lost half of their 10 matches against fellow top six opposition.
- The Gunners last won a Premier League away game against a side that finished in the top six last season back in January 2015 (2-0 at Man City) – they’ve since lost seven and drawn five of their matches on the road against these clubs.
- Liverpool won 20 points from 10 Premier League matches against the rest of the top six in 2016-17; more than any other side.
- Arsenal have lost eight of their last 13 Premier League away matches (W4 D1 L8) – their previous eight away defeats in the competition came over a period of 41 games (W22 D11 L8).
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in each of their last three Premier League games at Anfield – the last time that they kept four in a row at home in the competition was in September 2013 under Brendan Rodgers.
- Since Jürgen Klopp took charge of the Reds for the first time in October 2015, Arsenal (133) have won five more points in the Premier League than Liverpool (128).
- These two sides have attempted the most shots on target in the opening two matchdays of the 2017-18 Premier League season – Liverpool (18) & Arsenal (16).
- Alexandre Lacazette has netted seven goals in his last six competitive appearances, although just one of those has come in an Arsenal shirt (six for Lyon).
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: BET £10 ON MAYWEATHER v McGREGOR GET A FREE £20/£30 BET
- Petr Cech has conceded 26 goals against Liverpool in the Premier League – against no side has he conceded more in the competition (also 26 vs Manchester United).
- Sadio Mané has had a hand in five goals in his five previous Premier League starts against Arsenal (three goals, two assists).
- Roberto Firmino has scored three goals in four Premier League games against Arsenal.
Keep up to date with all the latest news, gossip, rumours and done deals in SunSport’s live transfer blog