All the information you need as title-defending Blues look to build on impressive win at Tottenham last weekend
CHELSEA bounced back from a shock opening day defeat to Burnley with a brilliant win over Tottenham at Wembley Stadium.
The defending Premier League champions now face another tough test as unbeaten Everton travel to west London after an impressive point at Manchester City.
When is Chelsea vs Everton?
The Blues face the Toffees at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, August 27.
The match kicks off at 1.30pm.
What TV channel is showing Chelsea vs Everton?
The match will NOT be on British TV, Sky Sports will instead air West Brom vs Stoke…
But, luckily, you can keep up to date with all the action from west London with out live blog.
? EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Premier League Top Goalscorer ?
ROMELU LUKAKU has come in to 2/1 to finish as the Premier League top scorer.
The Belgian scored twice against West Ham on Sunday to put an immediate market down in the Golden Boot race.
Harry Kane, who has NEVER scored a goal in August, is 2/1.
And there is value to be had in Alexandre Lacazette.
He is 8/1 even after scoring on his debut against Leicester last week.
Sun Bets have a blinding special offer for top scorer.
If you bet £25 on any player to top the table at the end of the season, they’ll give a £5 free bet for every game he scores in until October.
The offer is valid until midnight August 27 and is open to ALL customers.
BET £25 ON THE PREMIER LEAGUE TOP SCORER AND GET A FREE £5 BET FOR EVERY GAME HE SCORES IN
Antonio Conte has only one injury doubt, with Eden Hazard still less than 50/50 to return after the Belgian star had ankle surgery earlier this summer.
Gary Cahill is still banned after his red card on the opening day – the Blues skipper will also miss the game at Leicester City on September 9.
But Cesc Fabregas will return after serving a one-match ban for his red in the same game.
Everton manager Ronald Koeman has a few more injury concerns.
The Dutch boss has long-term problems with Seamus Coleman, Yannick Bolasie and Ramiro Funes Mori.
Ross Barkley and James McCarthy should be back at the start of September, but the Chelsea game comes too soon.
There could a bright spot, with Sandro Ramirez fighting to be fit to play a part in the game.
- Chelsea have won seven of their last 10 Premier League meetings with Everton, including both in 2016-17 (W7 D1 L2).
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 22 home Premier League games against Everton since a 0-1 loss in November 1994 (W12 D10). Only against Tottenham (25) are they on a longer unbeaten Premier League run at Stamford Bridge.
- Indeed, this Everton run of 22 games without a victory at Chelsea is their longest away winless run at another club in the Premier League. Only against Leeds (36 games between 1953-2001) have they had a longer away run without a win in league history.
- Chelsea haven’t lost back to back home Premier League games since November 2011 when they were managed by Andre Villas-Boas.
- The Toffees have only lost one of their last 11 Premier League games against the reigning champions (W6 D4); a 1-0 defeat to Manchester City in December 2014.
- Since the start of 2011, Everton have won just one of their 40 Premier League away matches at one of the top-six sides in the competition last season (W1 D14 L25).
- Wayne Rooney scored his 200 th Premier League goal in Everton’s 1-1 draw at Manchester City on
Monday night. He managed this feat in his 462 nd game, while the only other player to reach 200; Alan Shearer (260), did this in 306 matches.
- Wayne Rooney will be looking to score in three successive Premier League appearances for the first time since January 2016.
- Everton had eight English players in their starting XI for their last Premier League game at Manchester City. One of the eight players in their last match was Tom Davies, who wasn’t born when Everton last did this on Boxing Day 1997.
- Spanish forward Pedro scored two goals and assisted two more in Chelsea’s two wins over Everton in the 2016-17 Premier League title-winning campaign.
Keep up to date with all the latest news, gossip, rumours and done deals in SunSport’s live transfer blog