By Leslie Ignacio, Wen Si, Nigel Chiwaya, Jiachuan Wu, Megan Watkins and Bentley Maddox
While there’s concern over whether Covid-19 cases are on the edge of another rise, vaccinations are increasing, and Americans are flying in higher numbers than they have in a year. But not every nation is inviting U.S. people.
NBC News is tracking travel limitations in nations around the globe. Here is what tourists require to understand, since Wednesday, April 28:
- Twenty nations, consisting of Belize, El Salvador and Ghana, are completely open up to U.S. tourists and travelers.
- Fourteen nations are entirely near to Americans, consisting of France, Belgium, Libya and New Zealand.
- The staying nations fall someplace in between, with some offering exceptions for dual-citizens, homeowners or those with certifying travel factors.
- More than 160 nations need an unfavorable Covid-19 test from tourists.
- More than 100 nations have some sort of quarantine requirement.
- More than 80 nations have some sort of curfew in result.
See the map listed below for each nation’s travel information. This map will be upgraded in the weeks ahead as situations alter.